1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 c small pasta of choice
3/4 can(s) milk (fill the soup can about 3/4)
2-3 slice american cheese
1 handful shredded cheddar cheese
3-4 slice bacon, chopped
3/4 c sliced mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cook bacon in a skillet until brown and just crispy, drain on paper towels. In the same pan as drippings, sautee the mushrooms until soft.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
4. In a medium sauce pan, combine soup, milk, cheeses, bacon and mushrooms. Stir until warmed through and cheese is melted. Add pasta.
5. Pour into casserole dish and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.