4 onion rolls, crumbled
2 Tbsp margarine
3/4 c light brown sugar
1 red onion,diced
2 lb ground chuck
8 cooked bacon strips, chopped
1 jar(s) roasted garlic alfredo sauce
1 tsp garlic pepper
2 c shredded Wisconsin gruyere cheese
3 c frozen onion rings, divided
8 slice white American cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mist a 13″x9″ baking pan with cooking spray. Add crumbled onion rolls.
2. In a small skillet, melt margarine in medium heat, stir in brown sugar and red onion, caramelized for 6 minutes and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, cook ground chuck over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Add caramelized onions, chopped bacon, alfredo sauce and garlic powder; stir until blended. Simmer over medium heat 10 minutes.
4. Pour half of beef mixture into a prepared baking pan.Top with shredded gruyere cheese and frozen onion rings; top with remaining beef mixture and remaining onion rings. Add white American cheese slices on top.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.